You choose the group size that meets
both your needs and your budget!
· Solo Violin - The subtlety of a solo violin provides pure elegance, whether unaccompanied, or with your house pianist or organist.
· The Strolling Violinist - Specializes in strolling, traditional, Celtic, Sacred and Fiddling. Plays by ear, and can honor most requests. This ensemble is priced separately.
· Violin Duo - Two violins complement each other simply and elegantly with interesting arrangements. Very intimate for smaller gatherings!
· Violin and Cello Duo - A broader range of sound results with this twosome. A beautiful melody line accompanied by a rich bass instrument.
· Violin and Piano Duo – This timeless combination is rich and dramatic, easily fitting into any situation. Quality, tuned house piano required.
· Violin and Harp Duo – Romantic and classic, the Violin & Harp duo sets an elegant mood for any occasion. This ensemble is priced separately.
· String Trio – Our two violin and cello ensemble has the same range of sound as our string quartet, yet is more affordable.
· String Quartet - Two violins, viola and cello present an orchestral sound in both volume and clarity. Perfect for larger gatherings.
· String Octet - A double-string quartet for the person who wants to amaze their guests with a “chamber orchestra”. Advance booking a must!